Glacier White PS4 Slim
Available from ShopTo, Glacier White PS4 Slim model. Also comes with a choice of game: Infinite warfare
Uncharted 4: a thief’s end
The last guardian
For £17 you can add an extra controller to the order as well.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC
Available on Steam, PC. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for £0.95.
Purchase from CDkeys and experience the newest chapter of the iconic fighting franchise.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4
Available from Shopto Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, the newest entry in the critically acclaimed series can be had for just £17.86
Xbox One S 500GB
From Simply games, the Xbox One S 500GB is available for £194.99, It also includes Minecraft Favorites within the bundle.
Star Wars: Battlefront – Ultimate Edition Xbox One
Star Wars: Battlefront – Ultimate Edition is available for £17.99 on Xbox One’s download store. Purchase with a gold account to receive this special offer.
Nintendo Wii U games come on optical disks, Wii U’s own unique game medium to be exact. But like any disk they can easily pick up dirt and light scratches, hampering their ability to load games.
Fortunately the disks can be cleaned relatively easily with a few house hold items. Here are the simple steps to clean a Wii U disk, from Nintendo.
- Dampen a clean, soft, cotton cloth with water.
- Use straight strokes and wipe the disc (non-labeled side) from the inside rim to the outside rim.
- Using a dry part of the cloth, repeat step 2 to dry the disc.
- After all of the water is gone, let the disc sit for at least two minutes to completely dry before inserting it into the Wii U console.
- Do not use solvents such as: benzine, window cleaner, paint thinner, anti-static aerosol spray or abrasive cleaners to clean your disc.
- Do not use machines designed to clean discs or remove scratches. These types of devices have been known to damage the surface of the disc.
- After cleaning, be sure to store your games properly. Storing games in cases other than the ones they came in, or storing them outside their cases, may damage the disc.
Buying an old console is a great way to play games. They can play classic games from the past, make use of features that only certain consoles have and some can even be found for bargain prices.
Thats one of the best parts, the price. Many older consoles can be found for second-hand prices, but work just as well as if they were brought brand new. Of course games will need to be purchased too, so be sure that the games are reasonably priced for the console you are considering.
A good place to start is on ebay, almost everything that can be considered clasic gaming can be found there. But be sure to check old reviews and classic game forums before investing any amount of money. You might even find someone whos willing to part with their beloved classic gaming machine if they feel you would apreciate it.
With the new trailer for the Nintendo Switch showing off how it works visually, a full list of the actual features are yet to be revealed. However, it can be surmised that it will have the following abilities, at least judging from the trailer.
- A docking unit that is used to deliver the systems gameplay image onto a TV screen
- A HDMI port to connect with the TV.
- It seems necessary to use the tablet console to play games.
- It appears to have 2x USB sockets on the side.
- It looks to include a charging and power indicator light and is confirmed to charge the console when docked.
- The portable tablet is powered independently, allowing for mobile gaming.
- The controller consists of two parts which are detachable.
- The controller ‘parts’ clip to either side of the console itself, transforming it into a larger handheld device
- There is a separate independent controller available for home gaming.
Named Lylat Wars in Europe, Star Fox 64 is a 3D scrolling shooter game in which the player takes control of Fox McCloud, who pilots an Arwing starfighter. The game is a corridor shooter, so movement is set on a fixed path but the Arwing itself can be maneuvered along the ‘corridor’ it flies through.
The game immediately feels like a space opera, with dramatic music the second you press the start button all the way to the final credits. The voice acting is fits tone of the game perfectly and helps to make some of the characters, just, pretty awesome.
As you play there are multiple paths through the Lylat solar system, each of which have different difficulty levels with overlapping shortcuts and routes. This adds greatly to the replayabiltiy of the game and gives it an arcade feel.
The game is adored by its fans and is remembered as an iconic Nintendo game.